This is a reasonably pleasing jelly mould.
Marked Ragus Portugal ®.
It is copper on the outside (we assume) but not so on the inside … presumably because copper is poisonous and it could prove rather embarrassing if the party-jelly killed your guests.
The mould is impressed with a variety of fruits – but aren’t we all?
It measures 19cms across at its widest point. Depth just under 6cms.
And it has a handy ring so you can hang it on your kitchen wall for the spiders to live in when you are not using it.
Condition? Not bad. A bit discoloured and scratched here and there – and all the better for that!